Welcome Yogis!

Now is the time for Yoga and Y Knot Yoga here in Prescott has a lot of exciting things happening. For more information, browse the Y Knot Yoga website or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.See you on the mat!


Feb. 18, 2018

Check out our new class!

Jan. 31, 2018

Good morning Yogis.

As the days of January grow to a close we can begin to look forward to longer days and shorter nights. With spring just around the corner the days seem to plunge forward and our lives more busy by the moment. The list seems to go on doesn’t it, between working, running errands, appointments, family, friends, volunteering, meetings, birthdays, holidays, the list goes on and on. There is always so much to do …actually did you know that 98% of our brain in constant motion of things we need to do. …It’s constantly swirling with thoughts and ideas…what about the other 2%? That’s the part of the brain that actually does what we need to do ….It is the part of the brain that takes all of the information and ideas and puts them forth in motion.

It’s no wonder we all have our struggles with bringing balance to our lives. Just wondering how many of you added to the chaos on January 1st with the premise of making all theses great changes for a brand new year? The adding of more pressure of changing oneself when one is already perfect. When we actually look at the definition of resolution we can see that the intention you set at the beginning of class prove to be more powerful.

Resolutions as defined by the dictionary- is the act of finding a solution to a problem

Intentions are described as a determination to act in a certain way, resolve. What one intends to bring about? But also as “a process of healing”.

When seeing it defined, intentions make you more determined to be the best version of yourself. It is here where you can bring about the changes you want to make; it is here you can come to a place of healing. The changes subtle, as you reach for better choices, moving through the changes with more confidence and assurances that you are the path to a happier and healthier life. With Yoga we take the time to move through the poses but we also take the time to relax the mind. To create some space in between the chaos, to allow he mind, body and spirit to heal. When we take the time to heal and honor what the body needs, the mind and spirit will collaborate to bring more peace, joy and fulfillment to your life.

On that note I just wanted to let you know that there was a slight schedule change as I’ve removed Wednesday 5:30-6:45 Yin/Restorative class from the schedule. I am hoping to implement a Stretching and Bending Class for 60 plus around this time slot. If you or someone you know may be interested please tell them to give me a call 613-246-3307
This will be by registration only 5-week session $45.

Coming up just in time for Valentine’s Day , I will be partnering with Robin MacMillian a Yoga teacher from Brockville to be able to offer a Valentine’s Day Couples Yoga class. Details will follow really soon ! But we are thinking yoga and dinner, maybe some sensual scents? I’ll keep you posted!

Can you believe Y Knot Yoga’s 4 year anniversary is coming up? Just a reminder in celebration I’m having a draw. The draw will take place February 1…. Remember everyone who attended classes from November 01 to January 31 has been entered. The prize package consists of a Yoga Mat, Eye pillow and Gift basket with some Health and Wellness goodies consisting of Buddhaful body butter, Thieves household cleaner, bath bombs, air freshener and a few more goodies. There is still chances to enter...you just need to come out to class !

After class this Saturday from 11:30am -2pm I can be found at The Royal Brock Retirement Living Residence for their Senior’s Health and Wellness Expo and next weekend I will be at the Prescott Golf Course for their 1st Annual Psychic Health and Wellness Fair on February 03. I will be promoting my Yoga classes and I will also have some items made with Young Living Essential Oils . If anyone is interested in learning more or having their own workshop using Essential Oils , my Young Living Essential Oils are being sold down at The Olde Magick Store downtown Prescott or you can contact me directly!

That’s it for now, stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

Thank you and see you on the mat! Namaste